A Bachelor of Theology is a course which has been designed to equip students for Christian ministry and to lead people with spiritual discipline and knowledge.
The program seeks to provide a thorough understanding of the life and teaching of Jesus Christ.
What is it about?
- The course is beneficial to the students as it provides an opportunity for an intellectually rigorous study of the Christian faith from the perspective of Christian traditions and thought.
- The course also provides a thorough grounding where it recognizes the diversity of the Christian tradition.
- It also focuses on exegesis and hermeneutics and related subjects in Christian Theology.
- The course equips students to study the Bible, so they are in a position to explain what it says and means.
- This course is perfect for those who want to learn more about spirituality and how churches, etc. came into existence.
- This course will also equip students with the skills to teach others regarding spirituality and the simple way of life.
Why study Bachelor of Theology?
- The course helps one to fulfill their spiritual longings.
- Students extensively learn about the concepts of theology.
- They are taught the implementations of these concepts in one’s day to day life.
- The course comes with various career opportunities. Students can either choose to work or to pursue further education in the respective field.
- The course imparts a wide variety of skills. Some of the skills imparted through the course are critical thinking, clear writing, problem solving and analysis of social and historical trends.